Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recounts

I think I need to update my blog. But I really don't know what to write. I'm seriously born a lazy person. Keeping a blog is just not my thing. But well I shall try my best. Because there are still moments when I actually have some strong feelings towards things and want to record down something here.

My job in the clinic has been okay. I really like some of the doctors, esp Dr Shee, who always provide me with good advices, and some little helps in the clinic here and there, when I needed them the most. (Such as when I dunno something and dared not to ask and disturb my in-charge since she's interviewing some new staff. Then Dr Shee would say, "never mind I help you ask. xp" And he then daringly popped into my in-charge's room and went, " Ah Chris ah, sorry to interrupt ah, how much to charge for this medicine arhh?") Even my in-charge has been extra nice to me lately, for unknown reasons. She would occasionally offer me biscuits and curry puffs, ever since that time I said I like curry puffs, and I said the chocolate biscuits she gave me was "very nice"~ The new girl, Jazreel, sometimes would ask me to ask my in-charge when she had a question, because "apparently Auntie wouldn't scold when YOU are the one asking." This reminded me of how much I was scolded for every small mistakes I made (or not) last time. Probably nowadays I don't make much mistake due to experience (of 5 months). Or maybe my way of "acting-cute" worked with Auntie. (hahaha just kidding!) I had never worked with Joanne, the only girl who I don't like much, for more than 1 month. Not sure if she intentionally made this happen. But there was really once when I made the decision myself to swop duty with one staff, in order to avoid her xp. Aw hope she didn't feel hurt. But she might not know the actual reason anyway. And then, after the peaceful period of that one month, I saw the schedule which showed Joanne and I to work together one afternoon. To be honest, I was actually nervous about that, (how funny). But that afternoon passed peacefully, though she was in one of her random mood swing again. But luckily there's that new girl, Jazreel, who I disliked a little at first due to her laziness, but recently became rather okay since she apparently liked me pretty much. (I'm not heartless like some, okayy xp) So the whole time Jazreel and I stayed at the counter doing things together and chatting, while Joanne hid inside Auntie's room doing something with the computer all the while, only occasionally came out to check our work. Anyway, it has passed. Hope I don't get to work with her any more, especially not with her ALONE!!! I'd seriously Die in the silence kay! lols.

I just realized I fall into babbling easily. But I don't feel like deleting what I've just typed, which I often did. I know I just can't help talking in a long-winded way. My language standard has dropped a lot, be it English or Chinese. I hope my blog could be cool like some people's. I hope to write only meaningful things like reviews or opinions, not boring recounts of trivial events in my daily life. But I realized I'm just not that good in my writing. I guess that doesn't matter. Since probably nobody's reading my blog. At least not many who actually know me. So I shall just try doing things that make me happy, while still trying to improve.

Okay time to stop the babbling. Perhaps I shall leave the meaningful contents in my next entry then! Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment